It is with great pleasure that the Director of the Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” welcomes you for a period of study at our Academy.
If you are planning to spend a period of time abroad for studying or training, the Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” can offer you a good opportunity to develop your talent and skills.
The Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” of Roma (Erasmus code: IT ROMA 29) received the ECHE in 2021.
General Requirements for Application
- To be a student at a partner institution
- To have completed one year of studies at the home institution
- To have been selected and nominated by the home institution
Application Documents *
- Erasmus application form
- Passport or Identity card with photo
- Motivation Letter
* all required documents should be in English or Italian.
- Fall Semester: May 1st
- Spring Semester: September 1st
In order to obtain admission, you will be expected to attend an interview that will focus on your motivational letter and your project of studies / learning agreement.
Your proficiency in Italian will also be assessed; we require the equivalent of a C1 language level, to be proven with an official certificate or, if necessary, in the course of the interview.
Please contact the Erasmus Office for any questions.
- The + of Erasmus
- Click here to get information about Health and Insurance.