It is with great pleasure that the Director of the Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” welcomes you for a period of study at our Academy.
If you are planning to spend a period of time abroad for studying or training, the Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” can offer you a good opportunity to develop your talent and skills.
The Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica “Silvio d’Amico” of Roma (Erasmus code: IT ROMA 29) received the ECHE in 2021.
General Requirements for Application
- To be a student at a partner institution
- To have completed one year of studies at the home institution
- To have been selected and nominated by the home institution
Application Documents *
- Erasmus application form
- Passport or Identity card with photo
- Motivation Letter
* all required documents should be in English or Italian.
- Fall Semester: May 1st postponed to May 31th
- Spring Semester: September 1st postponed to September 15th
In order to obtain admission, you will be expected to attend an interview that will focus on your motivational letter and your project of studies / learning agreement, as well as ascertain that your language skills meet requirements.
Please contact the Erasmus Office for any questions.
- The + of Erasmus
- Click here to get information about Health and Insurance.